Finchley Symphony Orchestra (FSO) takes data protection seriously and has the following general policies relating to any personal data it may collect from you.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of these, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FSO only collects the minimum data required to perform the specific purpose for which it was requested.
- FSO does not store any credit card or any other financially sensitive data.
When you purchase tickets using our website, your card number, sort code and security code are transmitted securely directly to our payment processor (Braintree) – they are never seen by our server and are not stored.
Vice versa your email address and name used to reserve the tickets are not sent to Braintree and are stored on our server to track your reservation.
- FSO shares data with the following third parties:
- When you purchase tickets using this website for concerts by our affiliated organisation Finchley Chamber Choir (FCC) or concerts shared with FCC, FSO provides your contact details (name and email address) to FCC so that they can manage the booking / purchase.
- FSO does not share any other data with any other third parties and will not do so in the future without your explicit written consent.
- FSO will not use data collected for one purpose (such as an email address, required in order to buy a ticket) for another purpose (such as the regular newsletter) without your explicit consent.
- If you wish to be removed from our system you may ask us to do so at any time by email or in writing and we will remove your details promptly.
Finchley Symphony Orchestra (FSO) may collect the following data from you:
- Your name and email address when booking or purchasing tickets online.
- Your email address when subscribing to the newsletter.
- Your name, email address and any other contact details provided when becoming a patron.
Tickets and refund policy
This policy applies to all tickets bought through the www.finchleysymphony.org website, including those bought for:
- FSO only events.
- Finchley Chamber Choir (FCC) only events.
- joint FSO – FCC events.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable: you may give them to others if you do not wish to use them yourself.
- Tickets are not sent out to you by post but are electronically recorded.
- Please bring ID or proof of purchase with you on the night to ensure there are no holdups on the door getting you your tickets.
Tickets are not for specific seats.
The organisers reserve the right to reserve some seats in the hall prior to the start of the performance. If they do, these will be clearly marked in the concert hall when the doors open before the concert begins. Otherwise your ticket is valid for any of the hall audience seats on a first-come first-served basis.